ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

October 29, 2011

Christmas Bazaar Haul + Barry M Vibrant Pink

Welcome back! I posted a Christmas bazaar baby haul a few days ago. (You can check it out here.) I said I might post pictures of the bazaar when I visit again. Here they are!


This is what the bazaar looks like. The place used to be Watsons. You will see it along Aguirre avenue and right across Jollibee and Tropical Hut.



Inside, there aren't much booths yet. I hope there will be more booths as Christmas draws near. Right now, you will find clothes, bags, Christmas decorations, and cosmetics.


This booth sells wigs and human hair extensions.


I like the pink one!


This one sells statement shirts and cute little pet cushions and travel bags!! It would have been tempting to buy one for my little babies if they displayed pinky princessy cushions. Hehehe.


This shop sells Barry M Cosmetics, Circle Lenses and fashion bags and clothes! It caught my attention at once because I'm planning to buy circle lenses. The ones on display don't have my prescription. :(


This is the stuff I bought. Forgive me, my hands are quite shaky. Let's have a look at what's inside.


Ta-da! Another pink lipstick! I actually imposed a lipstick ban on myself a few days ago because I had been purchasing lipsticks online for the last couple of months and my lippie collection boomed! This one is really pretty though, and it's pink! I wear pink lipsticks almost everyday. I guess pink lipstick is a sort of exception to the lipstick ban? Haha.

The lipstick I got is from Barry M and it is in the shade 62, Vibrant Pink. I have another Barry M lipstick- 52 Shocking Pink and it is just a gorgeous color with good color payoff! The finish is matte, which I love, and it is very neon-ish. My classmates tell me my lips look like they're glowing. And you know me, I like ridiculous eye catching colors. Bwahaha. I have another lip paint from Barry M- 152 Pink Sparkle but I lost it when my makeup box burst open while I was carrying it and the stuff went flying everywhere. It's the only item in my makeup box that got lost but still, it's so sad. :( I got that lipstick for free, though. I bought Shocking Pink in a different shop online.

Okay, before you go on how unecessary it is to own a lot of lipsticks that are of the same shade. Let me just rebutt that by saying lipsticks last a long time. (About 3 years when used hygienically.) Second, lipsticks are multifunctional as they can be used for the cheeks too. Different shades of pink can be layered and mixed to create different colors. I have found pinks or lipsticks with pink undertones to them work really well for me because they brighten up my face. Lastly, pink is a gorgeous color!

Here is a rather decent swatch of my new lipstick. (with flash) It's very bright! I would swatch them on my lips but, they're a bit dry right now and it wouldn't do justice to the texture of this lipstick.


Without flash. It's brighter than that, really, but my camera is not cooperating with me. Next time, I will swatch Barry M Shocking Pink and compare it to Vibrant Pink! <3

BF HOMES AGUIRRE CHRISTMAS BAZAAR 2011
23 Aguirre Ave., BF Homes, Phase 1, ParaƱaque City
(Beside Starbucks. Former Watsons)
October 22, 23, 29 and 30
November 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13, and 18 to 30
December 1 to 23

No comments:

Post a Comment