ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

October 21, 2011

FOTD: Jeweling Eyes

Hello, I am back with an FOTD! It's not really impressive. I was just trying out the Jeweling Eyes quad I bought from Majolica Majorca. My camera's flash was a bit harsh and washed out most of the color but I'll try better next time and provide more details of the look. Here it is!


I had to use my flash because it was dusk already when I finished this look and the faint sunlight wouldn't really be able to show all the colors. Hmm, thinking about it, this beauty blogging requires a lot of effort! I need to set up a lighting system somehow if I don't want to use flash anymore. Whew.




By the way, my hair is driving me crazy! I had a hard time taking a decent shot because my hair is just literally everywhere! It's naturally wavy at the back and curly in front. So, that's really weird but that's how my hair is and I got to deal with it! Haha. I'll find a way to style it somehow. :)

Products used: 
Etude House Precious Mineral Sheer Glowing Skin BB Cream
Revlon PhotoReady Compact SPF25 in 150 Shell Coquillage
Majolica Majorca Skin Remaker Pore Cover Powder Foundation in OC20
Majolica Majorca Jeweling Eyes RD784
Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatic Liner in BK999
Revlon Beyond Natural Blush and Bronzer in Peach
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander (Black)
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Majolica Majorca Brow Powder
Wet n' Wild MegaLast Lipstick 901B
In2It Lipstick in Pink Alarm

This is a look I would totally wear on an everyday basis. If you would too, then that's awesome! I think pink lips instantly perk up the whole face and once you find the perfect shade for you then you can just wear that and you're good to go!

On a semi-related note: I have only been blogging about things that are beauty related lately but I want this blog to be far from just a "beauty" blog. I want to add a lot of pizzazz to this blog by posting about fashion (although, I am not that much of a fashionista myself. I just like to dress up for special occasions. Hehe) and pretty much anything, really. I'll find something interesting to share here, somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment