ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

October 15, 2011

Majolica Majorca Haul

So, hello. I am back with a makeup haul! First things first. What is a makeup haul? I was quite unfamiliar with the phrase at first but a little help from Google and I found out what it's about.
A "makeup haul" is a phrase commonly tossed around on social sharing sites such as blogs, vlogs and youtube. It is a way of updating readers or viewers on your makeup collection after you have made several purchases.

So, there. I personally like checking out haul posts because it's fun to know what everyone's been trying and see what I like. This post is like a baby makeup haul only because I'll only be featuring two products. Compared to other bloggers' makeup hauls, this is kind of embarrassing! LOL~ But anyways, these were all I needed to buy from there eh!



I bought Majolica Majorca Jeweling Eyes RD784 and Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatic Liner in BK999!

I asked the beauty consultant at SM Southmall which quad is perfect for everyday use and she suggested this one, RD784. They were also having a promo so I got this for 20% off.


I also bought this liquid eyeliner which received an award at Cosmo Beauty Awards 2011! I haven't worn a decent liner in months ever since I ran out of my Maybelline Impact Express Liner. I didn't want to repurchase because it isn't waterproof and it smudges easily on my oily eyelids! I like how Majolica's Lash Expander opens up my eyes but I need eyeliner to enhance the shape! I wanted to buy Maybelline's Gel Liner but I discovered it's made in China and somebody told me not to buy!

Majolica Majorca is Shiseido's sister company and they're both based in Japan. Although I couldn't read the ingredients because they're written in Japanese (there are certain ingredients in cosmetics that you should avoid), I still bought this because it's Majolica and I'm quite biased, I know! Haha. I hope they come up with new packaging in English!

That's all. Watch out for future reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment