ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

October 26, 2011

Twirls Frozen Yogurt Shop

I discovered this dainty yogurt shop by accident when two of my classmates, whom I was with, were engaged in deep conversation and didn't really notice where we were headed. Meek as I am, I let them be and followed them without asking. Hehe. We found ourselves inside Casa Susana building, which I never bothered to enter before even though I see it everytime I go to Alabang Town Center. I don't know if they noticed this shop, but I definitely did! The moment I saw it I just knew I had to feature it in this blog. It's the cutest yogurt shop I've ever seen!




The awesome place is called Twirls. To try their desserts, I went with my friend, Den. I obviously didn't know how long this shop has been around so I asked the lady server and she said the shop was established in 2009.














Can you feel the retro/ country/ vintage vibe this yogurt shop gives off?


They also have games to play with on every table. It kind of reminds me of Elfav Ice Creamery, only more old-fashioned, and of course, cuter! Here's what I ordered:


Frozen Yogurt with Mangoes, Strawberries, and Kiwis! Yum! I like fruity yogurts more than the sweet type ones. Those simply defeats the purpose of having a yogurt! Haha. The frozen yogurt was not that sour and the fruits were really fresh and sweet! I must say, I wasn't disappointed!



This is Den's Oreo blast. I got to taste it. It's oreos dipped in batter, and deep fried. It kinda reminds me of Donuts. Haha. I think this is their bestseller. Try it!

Aside from frozen yogurt and desserts, they also sell some adorable vintage pieces. They are perfect to send as gifts! Have a look.















Whew, if you think I captured all the fancy things they sell there, no! There are more stuff to check out.


My friend, Deyn and I!




If you're around ATC with your friends and you can't figure out where to go next, I suggest you try this place. I can totally imagine little kids, teenagers, adults, young lovers, and "The Notebook" type of lovers (Grandma and Grandpa. Uyyyy. Hehe.), enjoying this place. It's a nice place to unwind or catch up with old pals. It's also a great place for taking pictures! I had so much fun playing photographer. Hihi


Casa Susana Bldg. Madrigal Avenue, Alabang. Beside Alabang Town Center
11:00am – 10:00pm Mon-Sun

So, after that delightful dessert experience, I strolled around ATC and saw a lego exhibit of some sort. Really cool!


Merlion!

Kadayawan Festival


Chinese Temple? This is really cool! Did you play with legos when you were little?


Maria Cristina Falls!


Whoo! More! Is that Banaue Rice Terraces?


Tokyo Tower!

See you in my next food/ places post. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment