ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

October 24, 2011

Christmas Bazaar Haul

Well, Hello! How was your weekend? I know it hasn't been a while since my last haul post (yesterday), and I promised I wouldn't be blogging about beauty and makeup alone, but I'm very excited to show my recent purchase from a Christmas Bazaar in BF Aguirre Avenue!

I wasn't able to take pictures of the bazaar, but I'll see if I could post some next week (There's a picture of the bazaar schedule below) because I'm planning to go again! I was a bit shy to ask for pictures last night, and frankly, there wasn't much to see, yet.

There was this one stall though. I think it's called Maier Fashion Shop. They sell clothes, accessories and imported cosmetics (Revlon, Victoria's Secret, Rimmel, Covergirl, Physician's Formula, L'oreal etc.) I didn't have any intention of buying, but I spotted these babies and well, I asked my momma if she could buy them for me. Hehe. Most of the time, I pay using my money from my allowance/ savings. Now is my semestral break so you could say I'm definitely broke. Whee! So, let's start with my mini haul! Mini Haul = Only two items! I love them. My sister bought a cardigan from the same shop too!






REVLON Double Twist Mascara in 001 Blackest Black. I originally wanted a mascara from Rimmel but my mother said we should get this so there's one for each of us. Hehe. I like this. It's for volume and definition. I want to layer it over my Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus for super fat, flirty and fluttery lashes!


Victoria's Secret Eyeshadow Quad in No Angel. If you have been following my tumblr, you can probably tell I'm a fan of VS models, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Candice Swanepoel, and I just like Victoria's Secret. (You know, pinks, leopard print, laces and how cute and sexy the whole concept of the store is!) I also want to recreate that bombshell beauty and hair their models have and somehow make it work for me. My face is nothing like theirs though so wish me luck on that. Hehehehehe.

When I saw this, I felt that the product was literally calling out to me! (Buy me, Buy me!) See the corset design? Adorable! The colors are just perfect! My kind of shades- neutral, warm. I love the fact that it's a quad and all the colors complement each other. I can't wait to try them on and create different combinations!

Also, I found out this one's a limited edition item and was released last year. Well, that's kind of so long ago but seeing that the quad looks like it hasn't been touched/ tried before and the box looks like it is in crisp condition, I decided to get it. I'm loving it so much! See? I can't stop talking about it. Haha. I will probably review this because there are still some eBay sellers offering this.


Above is the schedule for the Christmas Bazaar! Click for full size!

BF HOMES AGUIRRE CHRISTMAS BAZAAR 2011
23 Aguirre Ave., BF Homes, Phase 1, ParaƱaque City
(Beside Starbucks. Former Watson's)
October 22, 23, 29 and 30
November 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13, and 18 to 30
December 1 to 23

I recommend you drop by this bazaar if you're around BF Homes. It's my first time to be in a Christmas bazaar and I must say, it's one of the best places to look for products you won't normally find in local department stores. It's every shoppers' dream! So set a budget, make a list of all items you want to buy, and treat yourself because, girl, you deserve it! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment