ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

November 20, 2011

Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus

Hey, everyone. This is just a quick review on my favorite mascara at the moment. Girls who are not familiar with me always ask whether I'm wearing falsies or not. I have naturally long lashes already and since I am one of those flaunt-what-you-got girls, I like to amp up the length and volume of my lashes by piling up on mascara! As much as I'd like to keep you girls guessing what my secret weapon is, I don't want to keep the awesomeness of this mascara all to myself. Ladies, let me introduce to you my favorite mascara, Majolica Majorca's Lash Expander Frame Plus!

There are three variants in Majolica Majorca's Mascara Collection. They are Lash Enamel Glamour Volume On, Lash Gorgeous Wing Neo, and what I will be talking about today, Lash Expander Frame Plus! Out of the three, the Majolica Majorca lady suggested I get Lash Expander Frame Plus for everyday use.

Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus:

  • Contains long fibers for length. Dense wax for intensity.
  • Fluid Extended base for ultimate smoothness.

The mascara formula is housed in the cutest packaging! What more can you expect from Majolica Majorca?I think the spider web design is quite appropriate since I can't help but notice how my lashes resemble an insect's legs whenever I'm wearing this mascara. That is a really good thing because this mascara makes my lashes really long and distinct. Yes, this mascara specializes in lengthening your lashes and I must say, it does its job quite well!
I picked up the black mascara since I really want defined eyes. I used to wear this alone and with no eyeliner and it really emphasizes my eyes. On days I am quite lazy to put anything else on my face, a mascara works wonders. Let's have a closer look at the unique saw-tooth comb and formula of this mascara.

The formula is fiber enriched. At first I got really suspicious with the hairs sticking out from the mascara comb. I suspected it would create really huge clumps on my lashes but I was wrong. The black fibers are the ones responsible for all the length I'm getting. 

The comb looks a bit different from the usual brushes we see with most mascaras but I think the unique shape helps in creating the longest lashes ever! People who are not used to mascara for everyday may find that Lash Expander is quite difficult to work with. Let me just share how I use the comb of my Lash Expander.

You will see that the comb has two sides. A flat side and a curved side. I use the flat side to put an even coat of Lash Expander on my lashes and get them ready for the next step. I use the curved side to separate my lashes to make them look more defined. When I am in a hurry, I skip the first step and just apply the mascara using the curved side.

Now, I am done talking and it is time to see some results! I will show you why I love this mascara so much. Before I begin, let me just say my skin is not at its best today. I just recovered from a sickness and I don't know why the area between my brows is peeling like crazy!
Before Applying Lash Expander Frame Plus
As you can see, my lashes are quite long but they, indeed, lack some volume. I fix that by layering mascara. Usually, I layer a volumizing/thickening mascara over Lash Expander but for the purpose of this review, I will only be showing what Lash Expander can do on its own. Below is a picture of my lashes wearing Lash Expander Frame Plus.
After Applying 3 Coats of Lash Expander Frame Plus
Pros:
  • Lengthens my lashes. This is the best mascara for length, I tell you!
  • Waterproof and Smudge proof
  • Stays on all day!
  • Cutest packaging!
  • Takes some time to dry so thickness and length is buildable.
  • Formula is smooth to apply on and doesn't clump.
  • Unique Comb creates distinct and defined lashes.


Cons:
  • It does stay put all day so expect that it is very hard to remove. I lost a few lashes already because of this mascara.
  • Can be quite messy to apply because it takes a while to dry. I always make a mess while applying this mascara.
  • Packaging is in Japanese so you can't read ingredients and other important information (unless you can read Japanese) 


Verdict: This mascara creates the longest lashes ever! It may be quite a pain to put this on and so much harder to take it off but the effect it gives my lashes is beyond amazing! I am willing to put up with the tedious task of putting it on and washing it off because it just creates the most amazing lashes! Majolica Majorca has a product called Eye Reset Gel which promises to remove any eye makeup including their hard to remove mascaras. I haven't tried it yet but I probably will in the future because I am planning to purchase more Majolica Majorca mascaras!

2 comments:

  1. So that's you secret weapon huh. Hahaha, i adore your lashes! So inggit. Haha. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Yes, my secret is out! Hehe. I will be revealing more in this blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete