ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

November 3, 2011

SuperSale Bazaar @ the World Trade Center!

 

Guess who's going to another bazaar? Me! Bwahaha. There will be a SuperSale bazaar at the World Trade Center on November 4-6. This is going to be huge, I am really excited! I've already made a list of all the things I am going to look for in there so, wish me luck!

The entrance ticket costs 100 PHP, but I got mine for free! If you're planning to visit, please remember me and not make pakyaw/ hoard all the items, thank you! I will be going on November 5. I hope I could also spot some local stars there. Hehe. See you there, my darlings!

2 comments:

  1. I wanna go to!! But I'm still persuading the parents to go with me ^_^ Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, go! Good luck with the persuasion!! :D

    ReplyDelete