ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

March 29, 2012

Dear My!

There is this upcoming collection from Etude House that I've been waiting for to hit our local stores already. This new line is called "Dear My!" and it is being promoted by a series of Kiss Note videos featuring Sandara Park and SHINee. The short videos are so cute and they remind me so much of Death Note! 
Image from etudehouse.co.kr

DEAR MY BLOOMING LIPS-TALK

PRICE: 478 PHP

We can say that the star of the new collection is "Dear My Blooming Lips-talk!" It is a set of 24 spring/summer lip colors featuring pinks, reds, oranges and beiges. I am lusting over all the hot color picks. I know you are, too!

Image from hellokisskorea.wordpress.com
Aside from the lipsticks, I'm also eyeing this candy-colored nail collection, "Dear My Blooming Nails!" All the colors are so cute, they just make me want to purchase them all! They are made to match the lip colors.

DEAR MY BLOOMING NAILS

PRICE: 178 PHP

Image from etudehouse.co.kr
"Dear My!"also includes two lip gloss sets, "Dear My Crystal Gloss" and "Dear My Milky Gloss!" 

DEAR MY CRYSTAL GLOSS

PRICE: 348 PHP

Image from etudehouse.co.kr

Image from etudehouse.co.kr

 DEAR MY MILKY GLOSS

PRICE: 348 PHP

Image from etudehouse.co.kr

Image from etudehouse.co.kr
Crystal gloss has shimmers in it while Milky gloss does not. Look how cute the colors are! Tempting!

Another addition to the Dear My collection is a set of four baked blush duos!

 DEAR MY BLOOMING CHEEK DUO

PRICE: 548 PHP

Image from etudehouse.co.kr

Image from etudehouse.co.kr
These blushes are supposed to give a subtle sheen to the cheeks. I can't decide whether I'll be getting one because I'm not into blushes. I love the fact that they are blush duos, though. You can mix the colors or use them separately. Again, pretty color selection!

And finally, two pacts that have illuminating properties to make your skin look smoother and brighter to make you appear as if you are blooming! Plus points for having high SPF to fight the harmful rays of the sun in the coming hot summer days.

 DEAR MY BLOOMING PACT

PRICE: 848 PHP

Image from etudehouse.co.kr
Etude House is coming up with a lot of new products lately! These are just new releases under the Dear My line. Etude House has other new products but they also discontinued most of their products like Aqua Cure Face Mist and Pure Joy Skin care line. Hopefully, I get to stock up on my favorites before they are gone!
Also, Etude, Y U do this? You're going to make me broke in the middle of summer. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment