ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

March 31, 2012

Nail Polish of the Day: Etude House Petite Darling Nails PK006

I'm not sure if they still sell this at Etude House, but I really like this color! I always find myself reaching for this nail polish when I just want a simple yet pretty nail color. It's a light peach pink with subtle shimmer. If you like French manicure colors, you might want to try this.
This is one of those nail colors that make your nails and hands look clean. You will understand what I'm saying once you try it! The color also looks like something a princess would wear. It's classy and cute!
On a semi-related note, I also changed the shape of my nails. From square-shaped with rounded edges, they are now oval-shaped. I broke my nail a few days ago and it took the shape of an oval. I decided to file all my nails in the same way so they would look the same. I like this new shape more, but my mom told me if I style them this way, I'd have ingrowns! Is that true?

If you like the nail polish, it's 48 PHP and 2~3 coats is enough to get the color in the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment