ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

April 13, 2012

Etude House Miss Tangerine Follow Me Tint #2 Tangerine Follower


Here's another one of my picks from the Miss Tangerine line, Etude House Miss Tangerine Follow Me Tint!


I looked up swatches of this online and I found the color cute! I decided to get one for myself.


Aside from being a lip tint, it also has SPF to protect your lips from the harmful effects of the sun.


Etude House says: Energetic lip expression with trendy UV protection tint color. This cool, glossy tint stick goes on clear but changes according to your passion. 
My passion? I wonder what they meant. Haha.



You get .18 oz of product and a tube is good for use up to 18 months after opening.


Unlike most lip tints that come in bottles, this on comes in a tube. I like it that way because some lip tints come in opaque containers and it's hard to tell how much product you have left. The polka dot design of the tube is so cute! It doesn't feel sturdy though. The cap still turns left and right when closed. I heard the label fades too.


The texture feels really smooth and thin. It goes on smooth like a lip balm, but sadly, doesn't have the same moisturizing properties. I still like layering my lip balm over it.



There is no flavor or taste actually. There is just a scent. This smells like fresh oranges. Citrus scents are very energizing,don't you think? :)


As you can see from the tube, the product is orange in color. Etude House has another variant which is mint green but changes to pink on the lips!


I gotta say this gives the cutest and prettiest flush of color on your lips! It's a beautiful mix of peach and pink. When it's freshly applied, it looks like I'm wearing a sheer peach lip balm over naturally pink lips! The pink tone gets deeper the longer you wait, but doesn't turn into a bold pink.

Because it changes color, it's hard for me to get a decent swatch of the product. I can't say it will be the same color for everybody, but here's what it looks like on me.


SWATCH





PROS:

  • Cute packaging. As expected from Etude House!
  • Smooth Texture. Feels like a lip balm.
  • Lipstick-like packaging is convenient.
  • Yummy orange smell is a great pick me up scent!
  • Color makes your lips appear blooming! This is a healthy flush of color on your lips!
  • One of the cheaper products you can find at Etude House (298 PHP!)
  • I like how it changes color- It's fun and trendy!
  • Tint stays on even if you wipe excess product off.
  • Has SPF!


CONS:

  • Not moisturizing. I still use my lip balm over it.
  • Plastic tube feels cheap on my hands.
  • Tint is gone after eating. Re-apply!
RECOMMENDATION:

All in all, I really like this lip tint! Repurchase? Repurchase! And to you, I definitely recommend it! If you don't like the usual red, pink, or orange lip tints, This is a fresh and fun color that might just suit your taste. Plus, it's one of Etude House's cheaper products so if you're new to the brand and don't know what product to try first, you may opt for this one. Besides, A lip tint is something you can use everyday!


No comments:

Post a Comment