ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

April 11, 2012

Etude House Weekend Haul



I was only able to buy makeup for myself last weekend because for the past months, all the makeup I'd been buying were for my freelance work, and not mine. I also wore less makeup to school to allow my skin to breathe so I didn't really see the point in buying makeup for my face when I really wanted to give it a break. The days I spent holding back though gave me time to really think what items I really want to buy.

Last Saturday, I decided to lift the lipstick ban I imposed on myself because I really do use lip products a lot and since I now favor wearing less or totally no makeup on my face, wearing lipstick actually makes me look more decent and less pale. 

I also picked up a few things that were lacking in my Etude House makeup kit. If you don't know yet, Etude is hosting a search for the first Pink Artiste and prizes are too good to resist! Etude House is my favorite Korean brand and to be part of their team is like a dream come true for a die hard fan like me! Haha. Anyways, if all goes well, I will be joining. 

On to the Haul..



1. Miss Tangerine Sweet Shower Lips #4 Tangerine Tangerine I saw a pretty swatch of this on the internet and fell in love! The sales lady from Etude House also said this line was going to be discontinued soon so I jumped in and bought it! It's summer anyway so orange is a hit, I guess?


2. Miss Tangerine Follow Me Tint #2 Tangerine Follower Same as above, I also read pretty good reviews about this and I feared it was going to be discontinued soon! I checked Etude House Korea's website though and Miss Tangerine line is still there. Hopefully, it won't be discontinued because in my opinion, the line has the cutest packaging (and I'm thinking of getting the cream blushes next hehe).


3. Wanna Be Color Lips #3 So Chic Beige This is limited edition. I really like the wide color selection and cute packaging of Etude House lipsticks, but I always thought they were a bit too pasty. This one received good reviews though. Some even claimed it's the best formula for Etude House lipsticks yet!


4. Dream on Pact Slim & Cover #2 Natural Beige It was a battle between this and the Shini Star Pact! Why did I get this? OCD kicked in and I got this pact to match my Dream On Foundation. I still wish I could get my hands on Shini Star Clear BB Cream and Clear Pact though! :( Sales lady said I was in shade #01 but when I got home, I checked and she gave me #02! It's okay, I guess. I thought #01 was too light for me anyway.


5. Face Designing Brightener This has been on my wishlist since forever! So happy to finally get my hands on it!



6. Drawing Eyebrow# 01 Brown I decided I should pay more attention to my brows. This one is refillable and really cheap!


7. Oh~ m'Eye Lash #4 Double Up Longlash I like lengthening mascaras and this one had pretty good reviews online. It's cheaper than most mascaras too!



That is my first Haul for the year! Yay! Tomorrow I will be doing a review about the lipsticks since one of them is limited edition and the other two might be discontinued so it might not be long before they're gone! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment