ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

April 10, 2012

Mother's Makeover

This Face of the Day post is going to be a little different because it's not me posing in front of the camera, but my mom. I did her makeup for her students' graduation ceremony. It looks like it's dusk in the photo but it was early morning.

I decided on a glowing look and soft brown eyes.


I only have flash photos because the makeup won't show unless they're on.


Soft Focus! Hehe, No. The camera was being nasty.


The eye makeup turned out a little bit different than I expected. I wanted to make it darker but since it was morning,I guess it was okay. 


Products I used

Etude House Dream On Foundation #1
Shiseido Natural Finish Cream Concealer #2
Benefit Erase Paste #2
Loreal Brow Stylist Eyebrow Pencil in Light Natural Brown
e.l.f beauty clutch (blush, bronzer highlighter, gold eye shadow, eyebrow powder)
Milani Liquid Eyeliner 02
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus Black
Revlon Double Twist Mascara Black
Etude House Face Color Corset #6
MAC Mulch eye shadow
NYX Black Label Lipstick in Diva
Ever Bilena Loose Powder in Natural

No comments:

Post a Comment