ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

April 2, 2012

Nail Polish of the Day: Elianto Turquoise

I guess I am just giving my nails the loving they deserve since they had been very much deprived of it last semester. Oh, you know, school work and shit. Maybe later I'll get more creative and do nail art again but for now, I am enjoying this turquoise color from Elianto.


The color becomes greener later on but still a lovely color nonetheless. Maybe soon, I am going to have my nails professionally done with a girl friend. I am in dire need of girl bonding because, to be honest, the last semester was such a disaster it had isolated me so much from the world! I rarely went out with friends or had anyone to talk to about anything girly.

On a side note, I am going to get my grades today and hopefully I pass all, especially the one subject which caused me so much pain and suffering in all of my college days. Three-hour Saturday morning classes are too stressful for my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment