ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

May 3, 2012

April Favorites

Hello, there! As promised, I am now back to my usual beauty posts! To start off, I'm going to talk about last month's favorites. I wasn't able to do one for March because I honestly didn't wear makeup that much. Last April though, I acquired more beauty products and the summer vacation gave me time to experiment with different makeup looks as well as test out different makeup products whenever I went out. I'm probably going to bore all of you but if you like Etude House, keep on reading! Without further ado, here are some products that topped my list last month:


FACE
Etude House Dream On Pact is my go- to product right now. It's perfect for mid-day touch-ups since the powder feels really light. I used to bring powder foundations that can be a little too thick/ heavy for touch-ups. I like this because it doesn't leave my face feeling cakey. I absolutely hate heavy makeup on my face considering how hot the summer days are. Etude House Face Designing Brightener photographs really well! I cannot imagine highlighting and contouring without this!  I love its scent too!

EYES
Etude House Drawing eye brows makes me wish I had discovered it sooner. It's an eyebrow pencil that looks waxy/ powdery in photographs and in real life! I used to have problems with eyebrow makeup because it either looks too subtle, or too much. With this product, I can keep on shaping and drawing my brows without the product building up and looking too fake on me. This makes my life so easy! Pick this up, pick this up! Etude House Oh~m'Eye Lash mascara is a cheap alternative to my Majolica Majorca Lash Expander. It really lengthens my lashes! I'm glad I found this so I don't have to spend too much on lengthening mascaras anymore. They're good for only 3 to 6 months anyway. :(

I almost gave up on M.A.C Macroviolet and Blacktrack Fluidline. I gave them another try though and so far, I'm loving them! I guess I hated them at first because I wasn't used to gel liners yet. I also use these as eye shadow bases. I like Macroviolet because it's a great alternative to the usual bold black liners. The plum shade is perfect for brightening and defining the eyes. Macroviolet works better than Blacktrack in terms of staying power too. Blacktrack is perfect for my dark smokey eye looks! I love that its finish is matte because I'm not a fan of glossy liners at all.

LIPS
I thought I didn't need Etude House Color Me Nude Lip Concealer since any concealer might just do the same thing. I decided to get it because I wanted to mimic the "ulzzang lip." So far, I love it! It turns the edges of my lips invisible! I like wearing this with Etude House Pink Tonic Lip glass. I'd been looking everywhere for this tint/gloss. Don't be fooled by the clear formula. This colors your lips a beautiful pink like you wouldn't believe! The gloss formula also helps my lips appear fuller. I really should get the other two shades. 

Another lippie favorite of mine is Etude House Miss Tangerine Follow Me Tint! This is the cutest hint of color on your lips! Go get one for yourself now!!!

SKIN
I love Nivea Sun Whitening Daily Face Fluid for its high SPF and instant whitening effect to the skin.  This makes my skin look so much better when I'm too lazy to put anything else on. It protects it from the sun too! Olay All-in-One Fairness Day Cream made me notice a radiance on my face that wasn't there before. I have been staying up late like crazy the past month and thankfully, no serious break outs have popped up! It might just be all thanks to this!

Now we're done with my favorites post, here's a personal update from me!

My laptop's charger broke, and I don't know how on Earth I'm going to open my laptop again. Huhu. A lot of files are there including a backlog of pictures for my beauty reviews. Tomorrow, I'm going to the mall with boyfriend to get the charger inspected and hopefully, fixed. A lot of my things are getting broken! Huu~!

Also, if you're interested in clothing, I have opened an online shop in Facebook with my friend. We recently posted a lookbook. Here are some pictures:

 


We'll be releasing the catalog this week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment