ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

May 17, 2012

Tony Moly + Personal Update

Hello!! Sorry, sorry, sorry, so sorry that I haven't updated this blog for more than a week! I was in a summer youth camp with my sister for 4 days and it took a couple more days after that to adjust again to life here in Manila. Haha, kidding! But seriously, the moment I got home, I passed out from exhaustion. Anyways, I might do a post about the camp once I've gathered enough pictures. Meanwhile, let me share this post that has been sitting here in my dashboard for weeks waiting for publication. I did it a few weeks ago but couldn't squeeze it between my product reviews just yet, I don't know why. I think it was waiting for this moment all along since I really need to replenish this blog with some beauty product lovin' posts! Let us begin!

I started liking Asian cosmetics when Etude House launched in the Philippines. I only bought local or US drugstore brands before that, but now that more Asian brands popped up in the beauty market, and not to mention these brands have the cutest packaging, I can't help but jump in to the Asian cosmetics craze. My latest eye candy? Tony Moly!

Before I buy anything, I make it a point to look the products up on the internet. I'm new to the brand so I haven't bought anything yet but here are some products from the that I've been eyeing.


FACE

1. Dear Me Petite Cotton BB Cream
2. Dear Me Petite Cotton Pact

I found these two really cute! Their size makes them perfect for a crowded makeup kit.


LIPS



3.Berry Berry Lovely Stick
4. Kiss Lover Lipstick
5. Milky Tint Pink
6. Milky Tint Peach
7. Backstage Smoothie Matte Lipsticks
8. Petite Bunny Gloss Bar
9. Fruit Gloss

Can you tell what I like lip products very very much? LOL. The last two sets are so cute!


EYES

10. Double Needs Mascara
11. Cats Wink Mascara

I'm not sure if Double Needs Mascara is really blue but I think Cats Wink Mascara is so adorable!


SKIN CARE

12. Pocket Bunny Face Mist
13. Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack

Pocket Bunny Face Mist is so cute and Tomatox is really effective (I heard)!


HAIR

14. Berry Trendy Hair Styling Mist

I really want to try this!

NAILS

15. Lacquer Glitter
16. S/S 2012 Collection


Pretty colors!

Have you tried any of these products from Tony Moly? What did you think of them? Let me know! :)

Images taken from tonymoly.co.kr

By the way, last night, I checked my mail and found a couple of messages from my blog visitors. Thank you so much. I really appreciate the kind words! I really felt happy getting positive feedback from writing about beauty and makeup. It's something I enjoy and love doing and to be praised by you girls, I am very grateful. I visited your blogs and I gotta say, yours are so much more interesting than mine! Some of your blogs, I already know about before I even got your messages. Thank you so much! I'm working on a follow widget so we can all stay connected but as you all know, GFC shut down and I don't know where to get a similar widget. Help me, please? :( 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christina! I tried the Tomatox Massage Pack because I read lots of positive reviews, but it gave me rashes. I gave it numerous chances, but nagmukha lang akong inatake ng bees. I guess hindi lang ako hiyang. Hope it works out well for you though :)

    http://smizingmica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Maybe you have allergies sa ibang ingredients. My skin is not super sensitive pero I guess I should try a trial pack muna. :(

    ReplyDelete