ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

June 12, 2012

Etude House Drawing Eye Brow

On days where I want to wear no makeup at all, the least I could do is to groom my brows. Our eyebrows frame our face and making them look more polished than usual can make a whole lot of difference. For one, shaping our brows thinly makes us look older and our eyes smaller while shaping them a bit fuller will result in a younger looking face and rounder eyes. Go try it and see for yourself! Now, when it comes to brows, here is one product I  swear by- Etude House Drawing Eye brows!
Drawing eye brows comes in a refillable double ended auto pencil. There are 6 shades to choose from:
#1 Dark Brown
#2 Black Brown
#3 Brown
#4 Dark Gray
#5 Gray
#6 Black
When my hair was still black, the Etude House lady recommended shade #1 for me. It still matches my now brown hair quite well though. I like the fine tip which lightly deposits pigment into the brows. The effect is very natural. Just be sure to use light strokes at first.
The other end reveals a brush to groom the brows and sweep off excess product. I love the size of the brush  since the area of my brow is quite small. This brow pencil is also refillable! You can buy refills and replace the pencil end when the product runs out.
Bare brows
Here are my thin sparse brows.  
One brow done
I drew my brows a bit more thickly so the color would show up more in photos but when I do my makeup for everyday, I only fill in the sparse areas with light strokes to define the shape.
Both brows done

When I first tried this product on my hand in the EH boutique, the color didn't transfer to my skin so I thought it wouldn't deposit much color to my eye brows. However, that is the beauty of this product! Because it lightly deposits the product onto the brows, it's pretty hard to overdo. I can keep on drawing my eyebrows to my preferred shape without it looking too fake and drawn on.

PROS
  • Affordable @ P128.00!
  • Refillable
  • Comes with a brush
  • Easy to use
  • Looks natural
  • Buildable formula
  • Comes in 6 shades


CONS
  • None

VERDICT
  • I wasn't expecting much from this product at first but it blew me away! I used to struggle with brow pencils and any other brow makeup for that matter  but since I got this, never had drawing my brows been this easy for me. If you are only beginning to groom your brows and are looking for a product which is affordable and easy to use, try this!



TIP

  • I noticed that if brows aren't well groomed, no brow makeup will make much of a difference to it. If there are stray hairs, it's pretty hard to define the shape. You might end up making your brows look more bushy and messy. My tip is, if you are going to use brow products, might as well learn how to groom your brows (wax, shave, etc.). If it's your first time to groom your brows, have it done by a professional or someone who is used to it. You can maintain the shape by plucking the hairs that will grow. Check out this Video Tutorial by Etude House Korea! 





I hope this review was helpful! Happy Independence Day!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for some other informative website. Where else may
    just I am getting that type of information
    written in such an ideal method? I have a undertaking that I am simply now running on, and I've been at the glance out for such information.
    Review my site : citation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is
    excellent, as well as the content!
    Also visit my web-site ... their explanation

    ReplyDelete