ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

July 4, 2012

June Favorites

Even though I rarely update my blog nowadays (school stuff), I simply cannot go on without updating you with last month's favorites. I only have a few products to share since I'm always in a rush to do my makeup for school leaving me no time to experiment with other products in my stash. Now, here we go.

BATH AND BODY
1. Etude House Be Clear Facial Wash I was supposed to include this in May Favorites but I totally forgot about it! When I went to summer camp, I left this at home thinking it was a bit too bulky in my bag. Big mistake. I only used soap on my face so I got white heads all over my nose. :( I got this a couple months back and this big tube lasts a long long long looooooooooong time.

2. Johnson's Baby Bath Milk I just decided to try this one so my mom bought a small bottle. I really like to use this because it makes me feel baby soft all over. I kind of got tired of using soaps too so now baby bath is the way to go for me!

3. Johnson's Baby Lotion Milk To match my bath milk, I also got the lotion! I love the smell of this and I feel pretty safe (skin-wise) when I use this because it was made for babies! I kind of figured I should be more gentle  on my skin since I'm still pretty young. I'll save all the specially formulated skin products for later!
NAILS

4. Elianto Nail Polish Peach Again, I was supposed to include this in the May favorites. This is such a pretty cute color that looks good on short or long nails. Swatch here.

FACE

5. Shiseido Natural Finish Cream Concealer This is a creamy opaque concealer with really good staying power! I don't use foundation anymore and only apply this on my blemishes and dark circles. The shade is a bit light for me so it also acts as a highlighting concealer!
6. L'oreal Brow Stylist I got this from my grandmother when I still had black hair. I couldn't use it then because it looked very orange in direct light. Now I have lighter hair, this has been my default eyebrow makeup. I just darken it a bit with eye brow powder.

LIPS
7. Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-talk OR204 I absolutely hate the texture of Etude House lipsticks but the colors in their spring/summer collection are too yummy to resist! This shade leans on the pastel side but still has a slight hint of neon to it. I wonder why they named this shade Shy Coral when it's hard to go unnoticed when you're wearing this lip color.

8. MAC Faux lipstick This is my favorite Mauve/ Nude MAC lipstick of all time! I've been using it sparingly since I got it because it's pretty hard to get your hands on it in this country. My aunt from the US bought this for me. Lately, I've been wearing this color more often because it's so gorgeous, night or day! Local celebrity, Heart Evangelista also uses this lipstick! 

9. Lime Crime Opaque Lipstick Coquette On its own it's a bit too pale for me so I layer it under my Etude House lipsticks. I have a love- hate relationship with Etude's lipsticks since they emphasize dry spots on my lips. Thankfully, this opaque is so thick it acts as a really good base for any lipstick!

No comments:

Post a Comment