ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

April 12, 2013

Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint (RD301 Cherry Red)


If there is such a color as "baby red," this is the perfect example! It's not as deep as a true red yet not light enough to pass as pink. Once worn it gives the illusion of healthy glowing lips. It also has a little bit of sheen but not as much as a lipstick or lip gloss would have.

Aside from the cutesy color, I also like how this lip tint feels very moisturizing and gives the appearance of soft, moist lips. It gently removes dry skin revealing smoother and healthier looking lips with each use! Trust me, the moment I started using this, I seldom get chapped lips anymore. This has easily become my go-to lip color and a staple in my makeup bag! 


PROS:

  • Cute Wearable Color 
  • No Bitter Taste 
  • Moisturizing 
  • Softer Looking Lips 
  • Less Visible Lines 
  • Fresh Cherry Scent 


CONS:

  • Pricey For a Lip Tint
  • Non Meal-Proof 


VERDICT:
Its color is enough for you to go rushing into your nearest Etude House boutique just to get your hands on this baby! The Pros outweigh the Cons. I'd say it's worth every penny!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am having a monthly giveaway. I hope you will find time and like to follow and join.
    http://www.rochellerivera.com/2013/05/may-2013-hello-kitty-package-giveaway_17.html
    Thank you!
    Much love,
    Rochelle
    www.rochellerivera.com

    ReplyDelete